Dental Implants Near You
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of biocompatible materials, typically titanium, which are surgically placed into the jawbone to support replacement teeth, such as crowns, bridges, or dentures. They offer a permanent and highly effective solution for replacing missing teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants in SE Calgary act as sturdy and durable anchors for replacement teeth and provide a strong foundation for a variety of dental restorations. The implants fuse with the jawbone through a process called osseointegration, creating a stable and lasting bond.
Issues Dental Implants Help With
- Tooth Loss – Dental implants are an ideal solution for replacing missing teeth, whether it’s a single tooth or multiple teeth.
- Stabilizing Dentures – When you receive dental Implants near you, they can secure and stabilize removable dentures, preventing them from slipping or moving in the mouth.
- Preserving Bone Structure – Implants help preserve the jawbone structure and prevent bone loss, which is a common issue after tooth loss.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Natural Appearance and Feel – Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth, providing a seamless and comfortable dental solution.
- Enhanced Chewing and Speech – Getting dental implants in SE Calgary can help restore normal chewing function and speech, allowing you to eat a wide variety of foods with confidence.
- Improved Oral Health – Unlike traditional bridges, implants do not require altering neighboring teeth, helping preserve your natural tooth structure.
- Longevity and Durability – With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them a long-term investment in your oral health and well-being.
Process of Receiving Dental Implants
- Schedule a consultation with an implant dentist to discuss your suitability for dental implants and develop a personalized treatment plan.
- During a surgical procedure, the implant is placed into the jawbone at the site of the missing tooth.
- Over a few months, the implant integrates with the jawbone, forming a strong foundation for the dental restoration.
- Once osseointegration is complete, an abutment (connector) is placed on the implant, which will hold the replacement tooth.
- The final restoration (crown, bridge, or denture) is custom-made and attached to the abutment, completing the implant procedure.
Are You Looking for Dental Implants Near You?
If you’re thinking about receiving dental implants in SE Calgary to replace missing teeth and improve your oral health, we invite you to schedule a consultation at our dental office. We look forward to helping you achieve a fully restored and functional smile with dental implants.