Try Sedation Dentistry for a More Relaxing Visit
While a visit to the dentist can be a traumatic experience for many people, it doesn’t necessarily have to be. Sedation dentistry allows our patients to relax while our general dentists provide a variety of services.
Our Sedation Options
Both of our sedation methods are types of conscious sedation, meaning you will not be “put to sleep.” Most patients can still respond to questions, although they are significantly more relaxed. Some patients become so relaxed that they fall asleep.
Why Consider Sedation Dentistry?
It’s not at all uncommon to experience discomfort in the dentist’s chair. Sedation helps ease your discomfort and simplifies the appointment for you. Examples of patients who may benefit from sedation dentistry include:
- Patients with extreme anxiety around dentistry
- Patients with special needs
- Patients with a sensitive gag reflex
- Patients who are embarrassed about the state of their teeth
- Patients with sensitive teeth
- Patients who don’t respond well to numbing agents
Our Dental Services